2015 Tax Limit Changes
Check out the 2015 tax limit changes.
- Standard deduction rises to $6,300 for singles and $12,600 for married couples filing jointly.
- 2015 federal estate tax exclusion rises to $5,430,000.
- Annual exclusion for gifts remain at $14,000.
- Annual dollar limit on employee contributions to employer-sponsored Flex Spending Accounts increase to $2,550.
- Maximum 2015 Health Savings Account contribution rises to $3,350 for individuals and $6,650 for families. There is an additional catch-up contribution of $1,000 for those aged 55 and older.